Navigating a Financial Crisis
Navigate your financial crisis and emerge stronger than before.
A financial crisis can happen to anyone at any time. The most important thing is not to let fear and despair paralyze you and keep you from taking action. Falling into a crisis doesn’t mean you are a failure. Many have come back stronger than they were before their crisis, and so can you. This book will teach you to accurately assess your situation, evaluate your options, and make a workable plan for recovery.
It’s time to take the next right move with your finances:
- Assess your finances, skills, and connections
- Curtail spending and make a plan
- Learn the best ways to deal with debt
- Consider smart ways to tap into assets like retirement funds and home equity
- Know what not to do with your emergency fund
- Understand your options in bankruptcy
- Preserve your relationships and find your road to recovery
“This is the definitive guide for any professional facing a financial emergency. Take a deep breath, buy this book, and read it cover to cover—I guarantee your outlook will be much improved, and you will have a solid framework to tackle what lies ahead.”
—Joseph Russell, M.D.
“…very well done. Because I recently filed for bankruptcy, this book was refreshing. I initially felt like a failure. Thank you for the empathy displayed throughout.”
“I love that you incorporated personal experiences—this is one of my favorite things about your books!”
—Jeff Wiencek, M.D.
“I really enjoyed this book! I would describe it as hard-nosed meets heartfelt.”